Thursday, February 24, 2011

How To Get Rid Of Nevers Basketball

In the absence of an overall vision and long term, the Charest government's promises and sprinkling "gugussage" in the keynote speech

Related Link (excellent article by Cousin Vinnie Marissal): http://www.cyberpresse.ca/chroniqueurs/vincent-marissal/201102/24/01-4373381-trop-vague-trop-tard.php?utm_categorieinterne = = trafficdrivers & utm_contenuinterne cyberpresse_B40_chroniqueurs_373561_accueil_POS1

I could tell you that I am extremely disappointed with the PM's inaugural speech and I found him and his band really an immeasurable pathos, however, I am sure everyone like you, you do that make my moods first and second, that it indeed may be tinged with partisanship, so as to make in this field, do good and say what I would have expected as discourse as a person realistic and pragmatic approach recognizing the need to cut the fat, cut unnecessary programs and unnecessary and generally reduce the size of the state.

Curious about how the ONLY way to Jean Charest could survive as Prime Minister until the next election without eating an electoral drubbing unprecedented drubbing which would indeed be very intensively sought and earned by him under the circumstances ? Become a TRUE David Cameron as in Britain, as a Chris Christie in New Jersey or even closer to home, a Mike Harris or Ralph Klein.

The way he should have addressed the matter, first, stop giving us the taste of vomit by putting glasses pink Pepto Bismol. If there is any thing that people with an ounce of common sense and realism hate most profoundly in the world, are the 'phonies', clichés and rhetoric. In short, some do not yet know but they hate everyone about the method Charest. In this sense his "Quebecers are the best thing that humanity has created (or something). "Was probably the worst thing to say in such circumstances that is true, false or bogus has absolutely no impact. This is simply blatant lack of decision but hey, it was the Liberals who purzédurs Charest spoke any how the "communication breakdown" total and complete is done for already more than six months between the population and Jean Charest.

Anyway, instead of the piecemeal, distribution Nanan, what we really need is someone like Prime Minister would happen, getting angry and making his point on the red table the large vein of anger out in the front and saying, for a change of boots and lichage Tetaga indecent that has no place given the state of public finances:

"Quebec's debt is made a point of no return, there more gifts for anyone else under any pretext. We must cut spending ANY state apparatus in full COMPANIES INCLUDED states (not just the departments as the fiscal effort of 58% is implied). We limit ourselves to the REAL minimum. We'll do the TRUE household, we will CUT ACROSS. No official is immune. I would abolish at least 30% of staff positions in offices. I will cut the salaries of all deputies, ministers, I will remove five ministerial positions. I will address the union monopolies, they have too much power in Quebec, the Rand formula must be abolished. We will tell them the absolute truth: the state coffers are empty and there is no question that I ask for more from the CON-taxpayer, there are limits to be the highest taxed citizens in North America after viarge. It will hurt very badly but we have no choice. Debt is like a widespread cancer and to avoid bankruptcy at all costs and the establishment of Quebec not by its creditors that it will dictate its three million will, he must at all costs and regain our independence is through independence Financial everything must first pass and without a disciplined, highly strict and rigid public finances, Quebec is heading straight into the abyss. It takes more than words, it is gestures, concrete steps and let me start (even if it is too little too late) to reduce my work if not blasting remediation expenditures.

Obviously, the seriousness of the issue requires us to substantially reduce the madness that we want to build collectively as Quebecois implying that the 200 million to invest in a future Coliseum will be a large amount 5 times less (ie reduced to 40 million) of which half will be paid as investment with charges if any, and the other half as a loan repayable to the company private will want to build. I would expect such a contribution also from the federal government. The same logic applies to the 200 million that MSO will also be reduced to 40 million investment, the rest will be provided by the private sector. The private sector is not enough "game" to finance trips of bourgeois Péteux? Too bad so sad, not o problem, I made you my place in Montreal and also talked about the walk (walk the talk). I

privatize everything is privatized, leaving to keep only the courts if necessary. We will cut health, education, care for seniors. In education, school boards will be abolished and the schools will be subject to the dictates of performance and competitiveness. Instead of subsidizing the teachers, unions and other parasites of the system, the parent must be subsidized, which will take the responsibility to choose what is best for her child. The best schools will have the best results, the best students and will be the crème de la crème of our society. It is high time to promote excellence at the expense of culture of mediocrity and the race to the bottom institutionalized. Child care at $ 7 will be abolished, ditto for QPIP. At the risk of repeating myself, we do not at all afford it all and anyway, I've always used for purely electoral reasons. Off, for me, Jean Charest, the electioneering is over. I am a Chris Christie of myself and I tell anyone who will listen to start with all those who suck the teats intensively the Quebec government: I do not care as in the year 40 to be reelected. If you have to put myself in the door, at least I peace of mind of having a real household Quebec. "That


the speech that I heard and liked is the speech of a politician responsible, disciplined, mature and rigorous as we would have had. Not fooling around, the Tetaga of gugussage Sansu of the state apparatus. If you want to get out of the hole, he'll have to stop thinking in societal parasite, cultivate this mentality should be avoided which is equivalent to financial suicide and take individual responsibility as collective guarantors of our freedoms are. Contrary to the bogus speech sauce falsely and hypocritically optimist to the point of being downright insulting and outrageous to the common man.

Dreaming is still free, I dream of a national debt is steadily reducing what is the preferred solution for any government that really to heart the economy of our province like the liberals want us to believe so unscrupulous, sometimes misleading and often hypocritical. The rest is boiled for cats, the total economic and intellectual nothingness as we were so often used in large Distinctland.

Greetings reductive

0 comments:

Post a Comment