An electoral strategy as good The
You have not voted in 2008: Shame on you, do not repeat the same mistake in 2013 regardless of the degree of cynicism that stirs in you the government. You can consider anything other than vote the party in power, ie, the PLQ? Shame on you, but also in 2013, stay home, find you have anything to do or go cancel your vote.
You vote for one (e) Candia (e) yes, but you also vote for a prime minister and your beautiful choice "local" meant that you elect probably the worst Prime Minister to Quebec life, so think about it two times before making your little cross to your local issues in small sauce crap. The best interests of the province pass before your self-centered interests.
My advice: Let's go with a simple strategy and the basic assumption that the past is (often unfortunately) of the future: your MP is Liberal and you want it defeated in 2013 and this is your goal? Here is what you MUST do:
1 - Go to the Chief Electoral Officer in the 2008 election
Related Link and source of information: http://www2.electionsquebec.qc.ca/corpo/francais/elections -General-provincial.asp? event = 2008 & mode = & section = n3 # resultats_gen resul
2 - Click on the 2008 election results, go ahead and choose your constituency by constituency.
3 - Identify the second highest number of votes, you do not like this party? Cover your nose and vote for the same.
Your MP is not the Liberal Party and you're afraid of the new candidate Featured Liberal they will put in your riding? I would say premium on safe but remember the adage: "Better safe than sorry", plug your nose and vote for (the) candidate (s) in place.
Here's a short list of deputies who must leave the PLQ since elected in 2013 with small majorities, if they do not, dear friends, is that there will be too lazy asses "or lazy ass which have not been voted.
1 - Pierre Corbeil (Abitibi-Est): 515 vote majority, the candidate closest Alexis Wawanoloath (PQ) 42% of non-participation (a small effort please after 10 years of Charest 2013)
2 - Robert Dutil (Beauce-Sud): 570 vote majority, the candidate closest: Claude Morin (ADQ), 40% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years Charest in 2013)
3 - Peter Moreau (Chateauguay): 495 vote majority, the candidate closest Michel Pinard (PQ), 42% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
4 - Simard (Dubuc): 424 vote majority, the candidate closest Andre Michaud (PQ), 39% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
5 - Germain Chevarie (Iles de la Madeleine): 316 vote majority, the candidate Nearest Jeanine Richard (PQ), 34.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
6 - Raymond Bernier (Montmorency) 1101-vote majority, the candidate closest Hubert Benoit (ADQ), 35.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
7 - Peter Reid (Orford) 2193-vote majority, the candidate closest Michel Breton (PQ), 38 , 5% non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
8 - Michel Matte (Portland) 1706-vote majority, the candidate closest Raymond Francoeur (ADQ), 37.5% no -participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
9 - Daniel Bernard (Rouyn-Noranda) 1754-vote majority, the candidate closest Johanne Morasse (PQ), 42.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
10-Monique Gagnon-Tremblay (St Francis) 1346-vote majority, the candidate closest: Réjean Hébert (PQ), 37.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
11-Marguerite Blais (Saint-Henri-Sainte-Anne) 2017-vote majority, the candidate closest Frédéric Isaya (PQ), 65.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
12 - Jean Charest (Sherbrooke) 2314-vote majority, the candidate more near Laurent-Paul Maheux (PQ), 37.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
13 - Lucie Charlebois 2332-vote majority, the candidate nearest Louisiana Chevrier (PQ ), 65.5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
14 - Danielle St Amand-960-vote majority, the candidate closest: Yves St-Pierre (PQ), 39, 5% of non-participation (please a little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
15 - Patrick Huot majority of 469 votes, the closest candidate: Sylvain Légaré (ADQ), 65.5% of non-participation (a please little effort after 10 years of Charest 2013)
Frequently Asked Questions (I am amused to ask me questions so that you do not have to)
Q1: If (the) candidate (e) of the other party fails to appear in 2013, what what I do?
A1: Under the said policy, you prefer the party in second position
Q2: The counties have been targeted in what scale?
R2: I tried to list everything that was down from 2500 votes of a majority, I may have forgotten I confess and I apologize in advance if this is the case .
Q3: With only 15 members under the PLQ would be 50 and still have the possibility of forming a minority government.
R3: Again, I do not have any listed, we have seen, however, that goal victories were possible as we have seen in Kamouraska-Temiscouata last November when the same PLQ had over 7,000 votes majority, then almost anything is possible.
Q4: Such a strategy would give us a PQ minority government at the very least?
R4: This is the big flaw of this strategy, if like me, you feel unable to vote PQ by conviction or for other reasons xyz, vote for the 3rd party list (Generally, it was the ADQ and with few exceptions for counties QS leftmost)
Q5: Yes, but candidates from other parties have also experienced goal victories .
R5: I am perfectly conscious and that's why I invited everyone to go see the 2008 position of their constituencies and in the case of tight victories from a party other than the PLQ, maintain the candidate (s) in place by the said strategy.
Q6: I am an anarchist anti-system and I believe that democracy is the vile state capitalism or yet I am libertarian and I see the elections as a nuisance to the free market.
A6: Can you leave your beliefs aside for a moment and follow the simple recipe strategic? No? It is thanks to people like you who refuse to speak that Jean Charest has been able to establish its virtual dictatorship with a democracy rigged in favor of an effort PLQ then please?
Q7: Where is the party to Legault in this strategy?
A7: Do I really need to answer this question. Legault, he plotted his return to the PQ in my humble opinion and if Lulu and lucid have not left the party, I do not see how Legault a type far less charismatic Lucien Bouchard could get there. Anyway, time will tell and as said the good friend Claude Poirier: "We'll see how it goes. "
Q8: You're nothing but a host of my tabarnak PQ!
R8: I want it to say yes to please you but it is not. I never said anywhere if I agree or disagree with this strategy or way of doing this, I'm exposing a simple and simplistic theory to show that the QLP can be beaten in a way which Simplicity is confusing if people follow the game plan. Now, if only the ideal situation to have the PQ as a majority government? The answer is of course not. Is it possible for a new party as the band Legault drilling on the radar screen and steal enough counties to take power in a minority at the very least? Anything is possible in politics as it is possible that the ADQ achieves this feat they have curly achieve in 2007 and in my opinion deserved to have. If there were not these counties that vote to 90% liberal, I believe that the case was in the bag for the ADQ at the time.
Moreover, the PQ is not in power, it will Maybe one day but time will tell. Strategically
yours
Tym Machine
0 comments:
Post a Comment