Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Boxxi Game App For My Cell Phone

blog's ranking on 1 February 2011 If

Hello everyone, Here

this much expected by everyone, the classification of commentators Tym Machine blog. Have you performed well in January? Have you been working hard on twitter or on the blog? You're on the edge of knowledge. Feel the stress sweep you, anxiety, anticipation soared, the pressure rising? No? Are you normal?



As you know, about January 10, I completely lost my file on this prestigious list, but thanks to a copy dating back to June 2010, I had not lost everything but only the result of 6 months work. Bobjack me as a friend suggested, there are utilities that I could have used but finally, I've been with the old fashioned way: with the memory and the glove.

So that's it for January 2011. We will see what will happen in February 2011 with some excitement as well political issues should concern us in February with the mind of a federal general election are likely to come.

For now we can say is welcome to Whitebear911 in the top 30 commentators and congratulations to all those who rose to rank as you can see from the table (the least mean obviously descent positions) and zeros stability. Everyone try to do better in February, March and April and the rest of the other months of the year.

Bobjackement yours

Tym Machine

0 comments:

Post a Comment