Saturday, February 27, 2010

Vocal Eraser Plug In For Sound Forge 9

Step 1 - Choose your school



Choose the Hotel School of Lausanne for his university education requires forethought obvious and essential. It not only decide to take three to four years of his life but also a large budget.

The figures depend on each, but in my case, I take about 75'000 .- CHF for four years (see the article on budget ). In comparison, a traditional academic curriculum, in CET for example, costs about 1000 .- CHF per semester of study ( figures UNIL), more than ten times cheaper than EHL.

These prices are not unreasonable, however, the EHL reinvesting all profits into improving programs. I dwell particularly on the area of the budget in a later article.

In addition, there are many hotel schools in Switzerland and in neighboring France, not to mention the rest of the world - including the Cornell University in the state of New York. We can mention among them the Glion Hotel School, the Hotel School Les Roches or the International School Vatel ,

These institutions stand out against each other on various points change each year. In general, we can say that the best way to know what school fits us best is yet to visit her to soak up the atmosphere that prevails there. Second, some criteria can dramatically influence our choices, such as the fact that EHL is recognized as a UAS and therefore has a grant to state students, otherwise I would personally not afford to study there.

Then, it is important to define the area we want to study. In this case, we must differentiate the hospitality business. EHL, for example, presents itself as a business school more than a hotel school, understand that the purpose of his Bachelor is not to train for the service or the kitchen. If we have basic cooking classes in the preparatory year (first four years of the Bachelor program), it remains to extend our general culture and not to push us to become leaders. Thus, we can consider in this perspective, the possibility of a purely business school, HEC as the faculty at the University of Lausanne I mentioned above.

For my part, my choice was the Hotel School of Lausanne for various specific reasons. First, his reputation as the best hotel school in the world, it has since 1893, the date of its creation, and global recognition of degrees it awards. I have personally seen what I had been told before my admission, that often when you say the words "hotel school" or "Lausanne", people feel immediately at EHL, even if you're abroad.

Secondly, I liked his program and seemed to correspond well with what I expected (and this was true, until now), ie studies typed business rooted in a basic science home to keep in touch with reality. Similarly, the two compulsory courses seemed to be an excellent way to get professional experience in the hospitality industry, in my opinion essential to get a good place to work after the Bachelor.

Finally, the general atmosphere of the school gave me everything away bewitched. I remember being disappointed to get to the end of the day of admission, although it was very challenging morally, because it meant I had to leave the campus on which I already liked. Although the first impression does not last indefinitely and that the studies can not be fun all the time, every day there are small details to the school that make me feel satisfied with my choice (the food of the "canteen" compared to what my friends eat at EPFL, the festivities Thursday night, the students' dress, cultural multiplicity, design school, etc..).

In conclusion, I think there is not a school better than all others (even if good, anyway, I'm pretty proud of mine) because everyone is not looking necessarily the same advantages me. It is important to find the location that corresponds to what is expected of the university compared to what we want to do next. I saw some misguided people in my fly and I can not help but think it is a shame for them to lose valuable time and money.

Similarly, I have dreamed for two years to get into this school and I can assure you that if you are in the same situation as me, it's worth fighting for entry.

0 comments:

Post a Comment