Saturday, February 27, 2010

Jewellry Making Course Ottawa

A blog for EHL? Midnight Sun Restaurant




Within Ambassadors Hotel School in Lausanne, including myself, the idea had been to establish a blog to offer students the opportunity to share their experiences, without any censorship by the administration. This would also allow users to obtain views from inside the school, about life everyday, not just the presentation speech that can be held during open houses. Not that it is wrong or bad (the At least I hope not, otherwise it is time for me to question my public speaking) but I can safely say that it holds itself to the concise when making a tour of the campus, for example and it is therefore difficult to give as much information that our visitors may desire.

Unfortunately, this idea seemed not only excellent but also essential (proof is the number of messages that I received before I entered school following the publication of this post ) seems to fall nicely water, lack of participants motivated. In their defense, it is true that studies EHL to require a lot of time and writing articles for a blog may seem an unnecessary burden. The second explanation, which seems just as legitimate, is that students clearly prefer to talk EHL orally rather than being confined in the limited space of a blog.

Anyway, the idea of writing a few articles about the school I trotted already long in the head and I think it wise to put this plan into effect now. I will try in the coming months, to publish some information about the school in general, the admissions process, on the intra-mural and social and far. Hope this is useful for you, whether you are interested in studying at EHL or simply by the subject.

soon, then.

0 comments:

Post a Comment