You deserved at least all that ...
http://www.dailymotion.com/user/TIPAP2NUI/video/x8x5s7_ma-dedel_webcam
My Dedel,
imagine how this adventure without you ... You were my
chili from the 1st hour ,
You have been for years our physio, my chili Rennes,
And you've been for 7 months, my chili
Reunion ... In fact, you're the only spice that makes me much good at heart! So imagine how
my return without you ...
You are able to support me at all hours,
And happening to cope with my mood swings a few!
While I wait to go hiking or roar with our packtages,
Or, perhaps, for we might be a beach.
So despite our separate paths,
tracks can be found to join
Because we have many dreams to paint ... So
"Meet me near the stars, I know a
place not bad,
Hence we can see the whole universe, where it will be recalled
Sea,
Where will recall the Earth. "
Without You ... This adventure would have had no flavor ...
And further confirmation that I adore you with all my heart!
I look forward to flutter still with you And
chopper again and again all the joys of life ... To be
daily "an adventure, a dream still greater" !
I look forward to flutter still with you And
chopper again and again all the joys of life ... To be
daily "an adventure, a dream still greater" !
And keep in your little head and your big heart,
His words we so often hummed ...
"At two, Amie, I know there is capable
All is possible, anything is possible,
can escape much higher than our dreams. "
But anyway, whatever happens,
You know qu'ya a boat that leads to dreamland,
There- bottom where it is warm, the sky has no equal ... "
is you who make your kitchen and happiness ...
Met pepper in it, it will be better ...
And anywhere where the wind will take you away,
You'll be happy anywhere else! Carpe Diem my little
Ostrich I love and adore!
Ostrich I love and adore!
"I'm yours" for long!
Ta hen
Your goldfish
Ta darling
Ta hen
Your goldfish
Ta darling
0 comments:
Post a Comment