Sunday, April 26, 2009

Combination Series Calculator

To my little Mary for me ......... The end all wars

Little Mary, I'll talk to you
because during these seven months
Ta
sweet madness has made both our lives a dream ........ ............

And yes you really think that after having made me cried for with your super metterai I do not understand my two cents !!!!!!!
Firstly a big thank you because without you this journey would never have materialized, thank you davoir soothed my doubts before the start!
And once arrived on this beautiful island! thank you for being you simply happy, that enjoys life to the fullest, aventurirère, sensitive ........ short my darling with whom I shared great stuff and I hope that with a thousand other shared adventures !!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry I have not done great assembly like you, I may not be easy to transcribe by your beautiful words my thoughts but know that you are for me a friend as has rarely and a life that I adore you like crazy I am !!!!!!!! whether you are in our small regions in the tropics too "I'm yours "!!!!!!!!!!! Your ball

disability who adore you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment