The Bloc, anti-liberal parties and sovereignty
It always made me smile this recurring phrase when talking about the Bloc or rather when we talk about the Bloc. The Bloc says: "We work (is a strong word) for Quebec's interests" Ok, let's accept it as a basic premise. The main problem is that their little brother provincial, the PQ is not in power for 8 years old soon (April 14, 2011 who would have thought). This leads as problematic as the interests of Quebec current, we like it or not, the Liberal party who has in his hands.
Recently, always on a quest for eternal introspective about myself, I realized that I was not a big fan of liberal parties, both federal and provincial although I must confess that I celebrated the defeat PQ in 2003 and I had a bit of sympathy when Dalton McGuinty was elected in Ontario the same year but a little later in October 2003. Nevertheless, our liberal parties have a liberal in name only. These are parties that suck power at all costs and declining steadily guard at the left, trade unions and parties with a propensity to become incredibly corrupt and improbable over the years (the others but also more than the others). These are the parties of power, patronage, lobbying and corporate BS under the guise of creating employment, into debt until they died away after the financial countries and provinces (especially that of Quebec as has no common elsewhere of course) and have the nerve to try to do without it as "good news" on the campaign trail. The worst part is that despite their endless list of outright lies, people believe it anyway, buy their sales pitch and still vote for them ... I confess a little pathetic.
However, if you look at the philosophy of "Quebec first" Bloc, one realizes that they live very well with the liberal parties in their present form and in an independent Quebec could return to the same kind of cronyism and corruption and wasteful spending that serves us in a very amateur PLQ today with one of the worst prime ministers to life at its head, Jean Charest. It would be far more advanced and ultimately the independence of Quebec would nothing settled.
So much for "free us from the Liberals."
Greetings bloquisto-liberal
Tym Machine
PS: Good news: bye bye Ad Sense ads on my blog
Well, it's not my fault, it is they who have banned for reasons still obscure, but I am far from alone, it is common practice for Google to tackle its own publicists, a small search "google" might give you the heart net. The fact remains that it is a blessing in disguise because their ads were taking place, the memory of many and encouraged many of my readers not to return to the slowness of my blog. Anyway, they were not very popular and the little revenue they generated, it does not really worth the trouble.
I invite you in the same breath to seek alternatives to google because their monopoly is becoming increasingly dangerous and vicious as was the case (and it still is) for Microsoft and Co., fortunately competition exists and in my case, if they continue to piss me off and is on wordpress that I move my household gods entirely.
0 comments:
Post a Comment