With summer and the beautiful time, the first strawberries have started to appear in our markets. Enjoy yourself!
Here a very simple recipe, mounted in glasses, based on Swiss strawberries (cut and grout) of crushed meringue and cream tiramisu.
Ingredients for 5 glasses:
- 200g strawberries cut into small
- 5 meringues (medium size)
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites until stiff
- 200g mascarpone
- 1 dl whipped cream lightly sweetened
- sugar, vanilla sugar
- lemon juice
Cream Tiramisu:
Mix egg yolks, 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar. Gradually add the mascarpone and egg whites without breaking them.
strawberry coulis:
Mix 1 / 3 of the strawberries with a tablespoon of lemon juice (you can add a little orange juice for taste), one tablespoon sugar and one teaspoon vanilla sugar.
Editing:
simply Alternate the layers to your liking. Personally, I start with a layer of strawberries and crushed meringues. I superimposed cream tiramisu and strawberry sauce together and I ended with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry Full lightly decorated.
Be inspired!
Here a very simple recipe, mounted in glasses, based on Swiss strawberries (cut and grout) of crushed meringue and cream tiramisu.
Ingredients for 5 glasses:
- 200g strawberries cut into small
- 5 meringues (medium size)
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites until stiff
- 200g mascarpone
- 1 dl whipped cream lightly sweetened
- sugar, vanilla sugar
- lemon juice
Cream Tiramisu:
Mix egg yolks, 3 tablespoons sugar and 1 teaspoon vanilla sugar. Gradually add the mascarpone and egg whites without breaking them.
strawberry coulis:
Mix 1 / 3 of the strawberries with a tablespoon of lemon juice (you can add a little orange juice for taste), one tablespoon sugar and one teaspoon vanilla sugar.
Editing:
simply Alternate the layers to your liking. Personally, I start with a layer of strawberries and crushed meringues. I superimposed cream tiramisu and strawberry sauce together and I ended with a dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry Full lightly decorated.
Be inspired!
0 comments:
Post a Comment